1. Quantgene Website Overview.Quantgene is a company focused on developing early disease detection technology, and the Site provides information about our company, products and services including information related to medical conditions, detections and treatment.Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a medical professional or a doctor.Quantgene and the Site do not provide any medical advice or opinions, nor does your use of the site establish a doctor-patient relationship between you and Quantgene.
2. Use of the Site.Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Site or any Materials; (b) make modifications to the Site or any Materials; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Site, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Site, you may not use it. Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider confidential or proprietary through the Site. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding us, our products or services, or problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Site (“Feedback”), then you do so on a non-confidential basis (regardless of any designation or indication to the contrary in the submitted information or any accompanying correspondence) Quantgene shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. The Site is intended for visitors located within the United States. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the Site from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.
4. Third Party SitesThe Site may contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Quantgene’s control, and Quantgene is not responsible for their content.
5. Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to use the Site (i) for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law; (ii) to violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right (iii) to interfere with security-related features of the Site, (iv) to interfere with the operation of the Site or any user’s enjoyment of the Site, including by interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Site.
12. Contact Information. The Site is offered by Quantgene., located at 2940 Nebraska Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at email@example.com..If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site.